01825 749721

We lend to Private Individuals

We lend to private individuals looking to finance their first build


Individuals new to property development

This could be someone who has achieved planning permission in their garden and are looking to build for the first time. (We can only lend to these individuals if they intend to sell the development or use it as a buy to let property).

We are an unregulated lender which means that the developer cannot live in the finished property. The loan amount for these individuals would be £100k – £500k. The development could be a single detached house or a pair of semi-detached houses.

Individuals (experienced)

This could be a tradesperson or builder who has previous property development experience within the industry, for example as a contractor. We can offer loans from £100k – £1m to experienced individuals. Eligible developments could range in size from a single unit up to a large multiple unit project.

Perhaps its time to call Hunter?

Call our expert financial team on 01825 749721 to discuss finance options for your new project. We enjoy hearing about property developments in the South East and if we cannot help we may be able to point you in the right direction. Read more about developments we have financed.

Start the loan process

Enquire now for property finance

Read More?

Before we can lend on a project, we need to know more about the development and the type of finance that is required.

Call 01825 749721 for a decision in principle within hours

Start the loan process

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message


Telephone: 01825 749721
Email: Info@hunterfinance.co.uk


Google UK Property loans
5 / 5