Developers love Hunter Finance. We provide fast and flexible short term loans based on your needs. We carefully consider every project including complex cases and those who have been rejected for finance elsewhere.
Hunter Finance was established in 2010 and since then we’ve worked with over 250 clients in the South East of England including Kent, Oxfordshire and London. We use our expertise in the housing market plus our own private funds to supply short term finance for property professionals.
“I have used Hunter Finance for 2 developments in the past 18 months and on both occasions have been very pleased with the service they provide. The whole process of arranging the funding, dealing with the legal process, and drawing funds is dealt with quickly and professionally. The whole team is a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend them.” M. Salmon, May 2018.
At Hunter Finance we listen to what our clients want. We understand that in the property development business decisions need to be made quickly and you will need fast access to funding to get your project off the ground or to keep it on schedule.
This is why we talk through your financial requirements with you and structure your loan so that you get the money you need when you need it.
Our fastest time from initial inquiry to money being transferred in the developer’s account is 10 working days.
Example Loan Structure: Seven stage funding for a new build property
Monies are released in stages
1. Land to value: We lend up to 55% LTV. See process
Up to a 100% of total build cost
2. Foundations: access to first stage of funding to begin work
3. Wall Layout: after the foundations have been checked and signed off we release the next stage of funding
4. Roof: the roofing and the shell of the buildings are completed and checked
5. 1st Fix: constructing walls, floors and ceilings, and inserting cables for electrical supply and pipes for water supply
6. 2nd Fix: final work from electricians, plumbers and carpenters
7. Completion: the last funds are available to finish the property and prepare for sale
1. Day one: access to initial funding as per agreement
2. During the development period: access to a cash flow facility up to the agreed amount
3. Completion: access to remaining funds
The loan application is complete when the finance had been fully arranged and agreed by both parties. Funding is released as per the contract subject to signing off by a quantity surveyor or architect. With most of our loan facilities, interest is only payable on the money drawn down, potentially saving you thousands of pounds in fees.
When the development is finished, any exit fees need to be paid by the agreed date.
Talk to us about how we can help fund your development project.
If you need a fast injection of cash into an existing scheme, our bridging loan option is perfect for you. Borrow from £100k to £1 million and receive the money all at once. See our terms.
We use our expert knowledge of builder finance to assess the profitability of your scheme as well as advising you on how to maximise the use of your capital.