Are you looking for a development loan? Find out why you should apply to Hunter Finance with our top 10 reasons to choose us over a mainstream lender.
Property development loans are funding for either new building projects or extensive renovations.
The development loan is an advance of funds, secured by the land, to finance the purchase of land and/or existing properties plus the demolition and construction of the new houses and flats. See the lending process.
Hunter Finance offers development loans of £100,000 to £2,500,000 to be lent over a period of up to 12 months. We also supply fast and flexible bridging finance of up to £1 million over a period of up to 6 months.
Call our lending team to find out more about our property funding options.
Hunter Finance is a private lender: we are 100% privately funded. This enables us to make all of our decisions quickly and consider a much wider range of applications than a mainstream bank.
We accept applications from developers who have been refused funding from banks and other lenders. Find out more about our lending criteria here.
1. Fast decision-making process – deal directly with the decision makers
2. High acceptance rates
3. Rapid turnaround from application to receiving funds
4. No intermediaries, brokers or middle-men to deal with
5. No extra fees or commission to pay
6. We consider all applications including complex cases
7. We lend to developers who have been refused by a bank or mainstream lender
8. We have personal experience and knowledge from developing our own properties
9. We offer continued support throughout your development
10. Our financial products are tailored to you
Hunter Finance offers some of the best rates available for development finance in the UK.
We provide property developers with flexible loans of £100,000 to £2.5 million or up to 55% of the Gross Development Value of the Finished Development. Our loan terms are from 6 to 12 months. Find out how development finance work?
As private lenders in the property industry since 2010, we use our expertise and local knowledge to fund successful and profitable new build projects in London, Berkshire, Sussex and the surrounding areas.
Keep up to date with the latest property finance news in the South East.
If we can help we will say so, if we can’t we will be able to point you in the right direction or suggest alternative financial vehicles.