The Department for Transport has pushed forward plans to improve London rail services by taking back control, offering cheaper fares and more services.
The knock on effect of this is more demand for property across the south-east.
Developers across the south-east will see their profits rise as house prices rise with the increased demand and the lack of supply.
Investment in property is only going to yield higher rewards within the south.
Capitalise on the house price rises by investing in property developments in London and the South East.
- Development loans for builders, developers and development companies
- Lend up to 60% towards the land/property purchase
- Lend up to 100% of the build/refurbishment costs
- Lend from £100,000 – £2,500,000
- Lend up to 60% of the GDV
- Loans secured by first legal charge
- We lend across London and the South East of England
The most profitable developments are in commuter hotspots
With the expansion of rail services to the capital, new areas of London and the South East will be attractive to property buyers. Hunt out the current favourite hotspots and up and coming areas to grab a bargain and potentially make a lot of money from your development.
Find out more about new commuter hotspots.